[Openmd-developers] Remove compilation warnings for openmd 2.4

Martin Vala mvala at saske.sk
Fri Dec 12 04:02:30 EST 2014

Dear openmd dev,

I would like to ask you, if you can prepare release 2.4 without warning
like -Wunused-parameter, -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-reorder and others
(included in -Wall and -Wextra).

This can be set in cmake via

set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS} -Wall -Wextra")

Or to be pedantic one can also add
set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS} -pedantic")

While i am implementing some new code for openmd, it is quite annoying
and it is hard to find my own warnings there. It would be very useful.

Thank you very much

Ciao

Martin