[Openmd-users] (no subject)

Dan Gezelter gezelter at nd.edu
Fri May 19 09:26:08 EDT 2017

Dear Tanni,

It looks like the directory where openmd was installed is not in your path.  By default, it will install all of the relevant binaries in /usr/local/openmd/bin, so you'll need to add this directory to your path:

If you are using bash, ksh or sh as your shell:

export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/openmd/bin

If you are using tcsh or csh as your shell

setenv PATH ${PATH}:/usr/local/openmd/bin

The correct path command can be added to the relevant startup file .cshrc (for csh and tcsh) or .profile (for sh and ksh) or .bash_profile (for bash).

Best regards,

  --Dan Gezelter