[Openmd-users] regtest

Dan Gezelter gezelter at nd.edu
Sun Oct 17 09:27:38 EDT 2010

We don't have an automated set of regression tests yet.  I'd like to set up something similar to what the CP2K folks have done (automated builds and regression testing every night).  Right now, we do run through some of the files in the samples directory to make sure we're getting the same stat / dump files as previous versions.

Best regards,

 --D

On Oct 16, 2010, at 3:57 AM, Valery Weber wrote:

> Dear All
>
> I would like to ask you if there exists a set of regtests do
> check the code (e.g. after a download or a modification to the code)?
> If yes where it is.
>
> Thanks

  J. Daniel Gezelter
  Associate Professor and