[Openmd-users] Custom rigidBody and defining force field

Martin Vala mvala at saske.sk
Sun Nov 30 11:15:28 EST 2014

Hi Dan,

Thanks for information it is working nicely.

Now i wanted to try to put 2 ico rigid bodies next to each other. But i
am getting following error while simulation + Error when i am converting
it to XYZ via Dump2XYZ

Can you give me hint? Files are attached

OpenMD info:
         ForceManager::setupCutoffs: No value was set for the cutoffPolicy.
         OpenMD will use TRADITIONAL.

OpenMD info:
         StatWriter detected a numerical error writing: Total Energy
Converting Dump to XYZ ...
OpenMD FATAL ERROR:
         DumpReader: Ico.dump does not contain a valid frame

Ciao

Martin