[Openmd-developers] QHULL as static while building

Martin Vala mvala at saske.sk
Mon Sep 8 08:11:51 EDT 2014

Hi Hari,

i Prepared simple test of what you said. I installed latest version of
qhull and try to build openmd-2.2

Here is repository
https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/mvala/test/builds/

If you will look in to log file

http://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/mvala/test/epel-6-x86_64/openmd-2.2-4.fc20/build.log

You would see that library was not found when

SET(QHULL_USE_STATIC 1)

One can see following message

-- QHULL_LIBRARIES ............ = optimized;QHULL_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND;debug;QHULL_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND

When i comment out

# SET(QHULL_USE_STATIC 1)

Library is found and compiles ok.

Ciao