[Openmd-users] OpenMD stuntDoubles and visualizing the result

Amila Kasunjith kasunjithamila at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 20:33:52 EST 2015

Dear Professor Dan Gezelter,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. This the first time that Sri
Lankan University is trying to build nano-particle simulation. Therefore we
are facing lot of troubles.

I have some more question regarding the OpenMD input file.

   1. In StuntDouble by using pv or pvqj we can define the position of each
   atom. As I feel it is very much difficult to hand written position of each
   atom. Is there any software for this. cant we do this work using PackMole.
   2. I also confused with the guidelines at the internet. "
   http://openmd.org/?cat=4"  Building and equilibrating a gold
   nanooparticle in OpenMD steps from 2 to down. from where do we have to call
   these commands
   3. finally I had a problem in Installing the software after running the
   command "make", It gives me error after installing  97%

I am very much thank full to you If you can provide me necessary
information on these maters

Thank you

Best Regards
Kasun